Remember this? (Yay, 700th thread)

Mugsy

Remember this? (Yay, 700th thread)

Post by Mugsy » 02 Aug 2019, 21:12

Some dude's remastered the first trailer for Sam Raimi's Spider-man in 4K that featured the Twin Towers and was pulled due to 911. Still looks quite grainy at 1080p IMHO but better than enlarging old 480p mov files...

And this is yet another thing this week that reminds me that I'm getting old. The others include...

- comparing my new passport photo with my old one... 13yrs apart! My eyes look weary now
- the doctor on Thursday saying that I'm getting to the age where I should be considering endoscopy and colonoscopies as things I should be doing
- the fact that a colleague asked what this 'My Wife and Kids' show is on her streaming service is and not only did I ask if it was that Damon Wayans TV show that she's talking about, she said 'Who's Damon Wayans?'
- I got worried about the fact that my car is now parked outside all the time and that I should consider getting a steering wheel clublock for it... even the older colleague in the discussion said 'Don't get a steering wheel lock... there's better technology now'...

Yeah, I'm old now

:(
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.