The "Find A Player" Thread

This is where all the random stuff goes
Mugsy

Re: The "Find A Player" Thread

Post by Mugsy » 01 Apr 2016, 18:27

No probs mates. I'll keep myself busy until I see you guys online. Family comes first :-)
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

kharis

Post by kharis » 01 Apr 2016, 18:28

damn 2 gig update for warface, won't be playing that tonight, should be ok for some bl2 or warframe a bit later on. but i have work in the morning so can't be up too late :(
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 01 Apr 2016, 18:34

no probs, kharis. I don't have warframe installed yet but happy to play BL2 to get you up to where Meare and I am at.

As mini can only play later tonight, I'll help him get up to Meare and my progress too. That way, the next time we're all on, we're all at the same point of the campaign.

Gonna be afk getting ice cream for the next 5-10min :-)
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

kharis

Post by kharis » 01 Apr 2016, 18:38

hehe i'm just waiting on my dinner to arrive
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 01 Apr 2016, 18:46

Damn, I do feel like a senior now... finishing with dinner before 5:30pm.

I decided to have one scoop of ice cream only and went for some chocolate baileys instead. I might go back and put a dollop of ice cream in it now - lol

I should probably open up my mail... but it's only gonna be more bills.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 02 Apr 2016, 00:07

That was a fun game tonight. kharis got up to where Meare and I were up to and we passed around a bunch of weapons... my backpack has space again - lol

Still got some lvl13 stuff for Mini.

Will probably refrain from getting more weapons till I level up a bit more. I'm kinda happy with my current loadout... though, I wouldn't mind that 4th gun slot.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

Mini

Post by Mini » 02 Apr 2016, 00:10

Haha sorry I didn't make it on guys. Got stuck into fixing and painting my Warhammer miniatures, and before I knew it time has disappeared...

Good to see everyone slowly getting through it, I might be able to get on tomorrow night and blaze through a bit of it.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

GamingKen

Post by GamingKen » 02 Apr 2016, 00:19

It was good fun, and so much easier than the last time we did that mission. I made sure my gamepad was charged up tonight and got comfy on the couch playing it. So much more fun that way, for me anyway! I should be about tomorrow night for more (of anything).
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 02 Apr 2016, 08:28

No problems Mini. We all need to sink time into other endeavours. I know I'm gonna be spending a lot of time on preparing for potential job interviews over the coming weeks. If you see me online, feel free to hit me up for a game. I can at least pass all those level 13 gear to you so if you decide to play a bit solo to catch up in the story, you'll have some upgrades ready to go so you can tackle the challenge that Meare and I had to deal with. Hell, I even have some spare lvl14 guns for you to stash away.

LOL, I forgot about your gamepad running out of juice Meare... definitely good that you were set up comfortably on the couch mate. I don't have a entertainment PC set up in my living room (the PS3 does does what I need it to), so I'm on the desktop PC. I guess I could still plug in my 360 controller but I've grown too accustomed to playing with mouse and KB again. Can't snipe fast and accurately on a controller even if my life depended on it.

Apart from the inclusion of a third player through that section, yeah, a few extra levels and better guns made such a big difference. That first time, we were stuck with only fire weapons from memory (and maybe a normal and explosive weapon that we picked up). The extra corrosive weapon certainly helps take down those robots faster and helps conserve ammo.

The side quests was also quite fun... even if I did make a wrong turn on the sewer mutants one. Also funny was when I dropped down that crevice when driving... though that cave would have taken us where we needed to go - lol

I'm loving the explosive cluster grenades atm but am hoping to find a slag equivalent. Would be an effective way to coat enemies in slag for double damage. I have a funny grenade mode that makes the grenade bounce up and down shooting bullets in all directions that's slag based that I really should try out.

We should probably designate a slag gun user in the group when we get a slag gun... no need for two for most part. Slag doubles the damage against a normal enemy for 8 seconds so if one of us has a fast firing slag gun with low reload or a big clip, that player could just go around slagging enemies and everyone else will do double damage. It'll be like having the firepower of 6 players as opposed to 4 when in a full group.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 02 Apr 2016, 10:16

I have a slag gun now - lol
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

kharis

Post by kharis » 02 Apr 2016, 11:02

i don't have one yet, should be on tonight though, this whole being at work thing is tedious
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 02 Apr 2016, 12:58

That's OK. I got a few lvl15 slag guns to pass around, plus I have a lvl16 slag pistol with a good scope and large magazine size. I'll probably go slagger in the team - lol

I got an interesting shield that's corrosive immune and has the bullet absorb trait on it. Will be interesting to see how well it helps. I'd prefer lightning immunity so my shields done get one shotted but corrosive still isn't bad.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 02 Apr 2016, 19:28

I'll be free to play from 7pm Brisbane time onwards this even. Msg me in steam if you're ready to go guys!
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

Mini

Post by Mini » 02 Apr 2016, 19:31

Not sure I will be in Borderlands this evening, will see though.
Going to hit up some Rocket League and see how badly I can go first...
0 x

uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

GamingKen

Post by GamingKen » 02 Apr 2016, 23:30

Yeah I've not been able to jump into any gaming yet tonight and probably won't until a bit later. The downsides of being several hours behind most people.
0 x

kharis

Post by kharis » 02 Apr 2016, 23:35

mugsy and i just ran around in BL2 abit, good fun as always, daylight savings ends in nsw tonight so i dont know if thats better or worse
0 x

GamingKen

Post by GamingKen » 02 Apr 2016, 23:40

kharis wrote:daylight savings ends in nsw tonight so i dont know if thats better or worse
Better! It drops it down from 3 hours difference to just 2 hours :)
0 x

Mini

Post by Mini » 02 Apr 2016, 23:54

Same in Vic...
I attempted to play RL, but looks like no one was online for some weird reason...

So went painting Warhammer figures again... Having some fun painting again, which is weird...
0 x

uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 03 Apr 2016, 06:25

Yeah, kharis and I did some of the side missions that we had been skipping. I had been doing some yesterday morning already so I'm done with all but the timed side missions now.

Had an interesting moment where we were fighting some bandits close to train tracks and a train came past taking out one of the big tough ones with shields... it was the last one in the mob we had to take out and felt like a scene from a movie where you end up with an anti-climactic brawl that's over sooner than expected. Epicly hilarious stuff... until the train came back sooner than expected and took me out as I couldn't get off the tracks in time... and then on my way back to kharis, I stood waiting for the train to pass before I'd walk onto the tracks and the the collision detection for the train seemed to extend beyond the train model as I was taken out a second time!

I'm a little bit poorer as a result. Trainspotting in Pandora can be dangerous business.

Also had a funny moment when kharis and I found an underground waypoint and I decided to pass her one of my slag guns. The thing disappeared (had good stats too) which was quite disappointing... but after we went up to the ground level again, we found it on the ground outside! The game has issues with guns going through the floor. At the golden chest area in Sanctuary, if you throw guns on the ground, they'll go through the floor. So always trade via the 1-to-1 trade window or be in an area you know that the items won't go through the floor.

The combat at the farmhouse was also easier than it was the first time when I did it solo... I love fighting buzzers as it reminds me of HKs from Terminator. Had to take lots of cover the first time and snipe the suckers down.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 03 Apr 2016, 14:43

We gotta try this quest hidden...

0 x
CherryRed wrote:

HunterKiller

Post by HunterKiller » 03 Apr 2016, 15:17

Ive done that quest before but slightly different, you can unlock other stuff there too but cant remember what, not a bad quest.
0 x

kharis

Post by kharis » 03 Apr 2016, 16:42

i don't think i could be bothered doing that too many times, happy to glitch keys instead :P
0 x

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 03 Apr 2016, 16:55

LOL. Yeah, I wouldn't keep doing that quest when the chest in town gives perfectly good purples... but just the once to see it play out would be fun.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 06 Apr 2016, 07:05

You guys interested in the look of GRAV?

It's only early access atm but you can get it for under US$6 as part of the current Humble Bundle's tier 2 games.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:

kharis

Post by kharis » 06 Apr 2016, 09:03

I have grav played it a while ago but happy to redownload if a few people wanna play

Probably not gonna be around tonight my son is getting his adenoids out in the morning so should probably get to bed early... will see how i go
0 x