Adventure quest

Welcome to the NWN forums!
WilStryker

Adventure quest

Post by WilStryker » 04 Nov 2018, 14:28

Hi,

Started looking at this the other day and I believe the drop for the tokens needs to be looked at.

Construct token : 6 hours farming one map to find one token
Elemental token, have already spent 4 hours on the one map with out success.

Have been told of the following :

Electric token : 10 hours farming to get one token
Dragon token : 8 bags red dragon scales, 4 shadow dragon scales, 2 Prismatic dragon scales ( to loot one token)
Beholder : 8 hours
0 x

Alkarl

Re: Adventure quest

Post by Alkarl » 04 Nov 2018, 22:17

Pretty sure the Adventure Quest is supposed to be difficult, I've ever only found 1 luck token...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 05 Nov 2018, 07:33

I believe too it is supposed to be hard and long search for many of the tokens. keeps you active whilst into mythnic levels... Personally I have about half the 35 indicivdual tokens I just keep exploring to find the others... And to be honest I do not have any advance knowledge of where to look for specific tokens especially those more rare...

Personally I do not see any reason to make it any easier I just have fun looking into new area's I have never been before, and there are so many I have yet to explore... Nor am I in a rush to achieve such...
0 x

WilStryker

Post by WilStryker » 05 Nov 2018, 09:32

Hi all,

The luck token is a random drop and i believe can be found on any creature. Its the others that are specific to certain creatures.

I accept it should be difficult, but not when i need to spend 8 hours farming one map to get 1 token, then rinse and repeat for the rest.
0 x

André Axe'm

Post by André Axe'm » 05 Nov 2018, 09:45

The thing is, those values are from 1 drop. Which means they could be wildly out of what the average actually is,
Secondly, many of those areas are also good for crafting ingredients or experience, so they can drop when people aren't specifically after them.
Thirdly, and I'll probably get this wrong since I haven't checked recently, you don't really need to even finish it until your character is around level 45. That is going to take quite a few hours anyway.
0 x

Fraggermuffin

Post by Fraggermuffin » 07 Nov 2018, 13:46

Electricity is best found on Veg'gra (spelling), where it is quite common.

Aberration has seemed really hard to find. Laps and laps of the beholder lair yielded nothing for me, neither did laps and laps of Albossk.

I've been pretty fortunate with Luck and Dragon in the past.
0 x
Solo ranter.