To the messy crafter...

Welcome to the NWN forums!
Sapphire

To the messy crafter...

Post by Sapphire » 07 Jun 2016, 16:26

After last night and a 3rd person sort of telling me off for leaving stuff in crafting stations I hereby comfirm this is not me !

I will therefore be adopting the following personal policy's :::

1/ I always have cleaned up after my crafting and will continue to do so...
2/ On finding unattended craftable items at any craft station I am wanting to use ...
a] I will cherry pick said items that I can use then ...
b] Clean the table option will be used...

If you are offended by losing craft materials then don't leave them in a crafting station and either leave the server or go long time AFK and expect those items to be there when you return...
0 x

Gotrek1966

Re: To the messy crafter...

Post by Gotrek1966 » 07 Jun 2016, 21:02

Please be aware there has always been a "Clean up after yourself" policy.

If you are crafting and need to be AFK for a short time to change characters or whatever, please either clean up or ask another player to keep an eye on your tables till you get back.

Last thing I need is a brawl in the halls with glue and potions being thrown all over the place.

Cheers
Gotrek
0 x

Iona

Post by Iona » 08 Jun 2016, 10:57

Hear Hear Sapphire!

Iona
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 30 Aug 2018, 20:03

Seems the messy crafter has returned one particular messy crafter was shouted at (using capitals letters) today ... Seems with the passage of time some have forgotten the need to clean up after their using a station and just move on to leave more of their rubbish for other crafters to find...

It is highly annoying to try and load some stuff onto a crafting station for said station to go immediately to that stations menu ... Leaving you with your materials in hand and having to drop said item to address someone elses mess before you can pick up your item off the floor to be able to proceed with ones crafting...

I just wonder how you (the messy crafter) feels when animal enters your kitchen and craps all over the place ...

I will be on watch for this messy crafter and will name and shame them ...
0 x

Alkarl

Post by Alkarl » 31 Aug 2018, 00:35

Feel free to name and shame to your nearest DM (unless it's a DM, then the next nearest DM :P )
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 26 Sep 2018, 16:42

Messy crafter caught in the act reported to Kitty this morning before the reset ...
0 x