DM Assistance - Help!!

Welcome to the NWN forums!
André Axe'm

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by André Axe'm » 21 Aug 2018, 09:57

Do you have a non standard model? As it worked fine when I tested as a human.
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 21 Aug 2018, 11:34

Just a standard wood elf but now I can get the branches off it all is good thanks for your time and efforts in this matter Andre...
0 x

WilStryker

Post by WilStryker » 11 Sep 2018, 21:26

Hi,

I'm after a DM to realign my character to Lawful Evil as I'm unable to choose monk class.

Please let me know if / when this is possible.

Thankyou.
0 x

WilStryker

Post by WilStryker » 18 Sep 2018, 09:22

Hi,

I require assistance of a DM.

Grandma See'Kno Eve'vle started as a gnome build, but after logging out and in the build changed to a human size.
0 x

Depth

Post by Depth » 27 Nov 2018, 16:47

What's the process for getting monster skin characters recreated?

Similar note, getting my pixie wings back.

Is this something any DM can help out with?
0 x

kittycatArcane

Post by kittycatArcane » 28 Nov 2018, 07:13

Depth wrote:
27 Nov 2018, 16:47

Getting monster skins and body modifications back for recreated characters are both totally doable as long as we know they were characters from the old server.
You may either post your recreated character(s) here or PM me with them, whichever is your preference. It may take a little time to fulfill your request (because I, in particular, am busy and forgetful) but it shall be done!
0 x
Edon Characters: Fade Draschen, Kreznomaar Vorin, Aedvulf, Arkuel Fay'drithe, Kaillyn Cylvaril, Kyreen Fay'drithe

Depth

Post by Depth » 28 Nov 2018, 19:34

kittycatArcane wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 07:13
Depth wrote:

Getting monster skins and body modifications back for recreated characters are both totally doable as long as we know they were characters from the old server.
You may either post your recreated character(s) here or PM me with them, whichever is your preference. It may take a little time to fulfill your request (because I, in particular, am busy and forgetful) but it shall be done!
Sure thing. Obviously I'm a bit rusty with the process as it has been literal years. I haven't recreated them yet. I'll reach out when I've got that sorted. Is it advisable to contact via the discord?

For reference the two I want to get back in particular, Tian Roh Kor, black orc from Ice Vale and Miph Sylvan (halfling with fairy wings).

Thanks in advance.
0 x

kittycatArcane

Post by kittycatArcane » 29 Nov 2018, 01:38

Depth wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 19:34
kittycatArcane wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 07:13
Depth wrote:

Sure thing. Obviously I'm a bit rusty with the process as it has been literal years. I haven't recreated them yet. I'll reach out when I've got that sorted. Is it advisable to contact via the discord?

For reference the two I want to get back in particular, Tian Roh Kor, black orc from Ice Vale and Miph Sylvan (halfling with fairy wings).

Thanks in advance.
Ah yes, I remember these characters! (albeit the memory is rather fuzzy)
Yes, please let me know when you're ready to get them sorted out. I will see contact via Discord sooner because I have it on my phone, so I'll see it even if I'm at work - but either Discord or the forums is perfectly fine.
0 x
Edon Characters: Fade Draschen, Kreznomaar Vorin, Aedvulf, Arkuel Fay'drithe, Kaillyn Cylvaril, Kyreen Fay'drithe