Player store advertisements + specials

Welcome to the NWN forums!
Fraggermuffin

Re: Player store advertisements + specials

Post by Fraggermuffin » 09 May 2017, 22:36

New shipment of goods in shoppe 2!

Enhanced Gloves of the Hin Fist
Superior Robes of the Brawler (only slightly worn and tailored into a sleek black catsuit)
Superior Silver Diamond Ring +5 dex
Cowl of Warding (immune to mind effects)
0 x
Solo ranter.

Fraggermuffin

Post by Fraggermuffin » 30 May 2017, 13:07

Are you too young to die? Lichs and Dragons give you the heebie jeebies? Well, come and grab a Superior Belt of Fort or Reflex! One of each have been added to shoppe 2.

Are you a burgeoning Wizard? An aspiring Sorcerer? Come and get your enhanced Staff from the dodgy looking guy in the red trench coat!
0 x
Solo ranter.

Navarre

Post by Navarre » 17 Jun 2017, 17:46

Opening Special!

Store 6 (Look for the man in the lovely blue dress - yes, I know it's a kimono)

Get your Healing Elixirs, Potions of lesser heal, extended protection from the elements!

A fine selection of strength enhancing rings +4 (Carry all the stuff you like!) and sparkling diamond amulets.

An assortment of crafted cloaks, or if you want to make yourself a +4, ghostly visage scrolls and rage spider silk!

Looking to improve your scribing skills? High level spells in packs of 10, ready to go.

See something you like but can't afford or you would rather keep your coin in your pocket? I have a reasonable barter system available, pretty purple and blue gems and crafting material highly sort after.

-Nav-
0 x
'Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most'

Navarre

Post by Navarre » 18 Jun 2017, 22:40

In stock today. Speed potions, put a zing in your tail when running away from the scourge! a mere 3k a stack, discount if you want to buy in bulk, just see Dorie in the crafting halls!

For the discerning crafter, black dragon scale powder, gargoyle skull powder (all freshly ground) and best of all, scrolls of regenerate and flame weapon ready for your next high level craft.

See the man in the blue dress! Shop 6 today!

-Nav-
0 x

Navarre

Post by Navarre » 21 Jun 2017, 21:31

Shop 6, now stocking +4 rings of all types! Newly added today, more Restoration potions than you can poke a stick at. See Dorie for a discount on bulk purchases on potions. Don't forget to check out the Healing Elixirs, 10 uses per bottle, heal your friends in battle! Keep them alive so they can be eaten, not you! The higher your heal skill points the better you heal!

Crafters paradise, Inks of Illusion and Abjuration (and Divination, but get in quick, they are almost all gone) Don't become a slave to those devil chickens begging them for eggs, buy ready made inks for all your scribing needs.

Want to keep your coin in your pocket, generous barter system available, inquire today!

-Nav-
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 29 Oct 2017, 18:01

After a long time spent in their home lands the Luelin sisters return...

Shannon will be working on restocking the store with potions and bags and assorted items of interest over the next weeks ... Any potion requests will take a priority if required contact one of the sisters in Helios...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 07 Dec 2017, 00:55

New in stock now enhanced chain mail featuring +4 AC and +2 STR along with 3 times a day stoneskin spell ... Get em while their available ...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 07 Dec 2017, 18:55

Just arrived today ! Brand new to stock at store #3 ... Titanium Helms vast improvement on the mithral version ...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 26 Dec 2017, 18:22

Store #3 is currently being restocked for your adventuring needs heal potions restoration potions and more coming soon as available heal kits and malar bags will also be available soon...

Anything else required please ask any one of the Luelin sisters for your needs ... Shannon Luelin now a grand master of crafts and leader of many of the skills will be only too pleased to help you acquire your needed wares...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 11 Jan 2018, 18:56

New to store #3 get your ingot of enhancement at less than half price you'd normally pay the scrap merchants for ... Ideal for the crafter that wants to make superior or better items for themselves ... Stock at moment of going to press is at 4 but more will be available if the need is there ...
0 x

Iona

Post by Iona » 15 Jan 2018, 14:57

New stock in shop #8...Mythic Potions of True Seeing and Faster Learning...stock added as ingredients acquired.

Faster Learning Potions now in stacks of 10,5,2 and 1 to service customers needs and make cheaper for the young uns.
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 08 Apr 2018, 01:01

Shop 3~ has been restocked following extensive hollidays to the family village ...
Requests for just about anything will be entertained in crafting there is not much Shannon Luelin can not do ... In fact you could probably write a list of those items on the back of a pack of cigarettes ...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 10 Apr 2018, 03:35

Shop #15 is now open for business ... Just a few things currently til Erinar gets up to speed on her crafting skills ... Lesser heal pots avaialble as are extended bulls strength... And for those that like to store scrolls and or gems quite a few crag cat bags (20%) are available ...
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 24 Apr 2018, 18:04

Erinar Gelu (store #15) Is almost in a position to offer enhanced robes and would like to hear from potential customers of their wanted robe's type ... Bardic, cleric, brawlers etc...
0 x

André Axe'm

Post by André Axe'm » 10 May 2018, 22:03

Added some different rings to shop #9.
Specifically Healing and Inner Power rings up to Greater versions.
0 x

André Axe'm

Post by André Axe'm » 07 Jun 2018, 13:15

Erasmus is now selling some emergency backup firepower for arcane spellcasters.
0 x

Iona

Post by Iona » 09 Jun 2018, 13:46

Brand new! Scrolls of Recall added to shop#8. Handy for saving boat fares.
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 12 Jun 2018, 19:38

For sale via personal contact only .... Treasure compasses ...

Price is in gems only each one I require as follows ; 1 peerless gem and 2 Greater Enhancement gems...

If you supply the all the ingredients (enchanting titanium for free+ 10,000 gold for each attempt currently at 85%) Each successfully made Compass there will be a charge of 2 Greater enhanced gems... For each batch of 3 compass's 1 peerless gem...

Thus if 10 made then the service charge is 3 peerless gems and 2 Greater enhancement gems

Currently have 18 in stock first come first served ... SOLD will advise when I have more available... Am still available for making more with you suppling the materials... Note however am not around as much as I used to be due to real life issues ...
EDIT::
Unfortunately due to family issues it looks likely I will not be around much at least until September time... So appologies to my customers in particular Southy ... Just not going to have enough time to produce those treasure compasses you are so fond of... ::END EDIT
0 x

Sapphire

Post by Sapphire » 08 Sep 2018, 16:20

New items in stock at Erinar Glu's store...

Cloaks of evasion fantastic for the with mobility issues and additional stealth properties...

Robes for various types from the Bard to the Roguish type available soon coming will also be for the Brawler and renewing stock for the Sorceress ... Orders accepted personally for other types as you may require for Clerics or Rangers for instence made to order up to at least peerless level...

Gloves of expertise ideal for the Rogue within you will surely help you unlock those doors, undo that trap improves your use through UMD to use other things you don't normally have the ability to use, like casting from higher level scrolls ...

Finally a large selection of new Lutes, come check them out... Give the rock star within you an opportunity to act like Pete Townsend ( of the Who ) take this medeival guitar down to the crypt in Helios and whack a few zombies round the lug hole just for fun :) ...
0 x

southead

Post by southead » 02 Nov 2018, 20:26

Edon's Premiere Fletcher is now open for business at Shop 12!

Plenty of ammunition available at reasonable prices (with the exception of the ridiculously priced Prismatic Arrows) on that note Murrpau will be taking orders for prismatic arrows at a more reasonable price of 30kgp per stack. I have left a few in the store for people to browse their specifications. Please be aware that these are a third level schematic and require a prismatic scale per stack.
Murrpau also has a wide range Enhanced Melee Weapons available and Enhanced and Superior Bows.

In addition, there are many different boots, helms and gloves available.

Murrpau has also crafted many potions for the more experienced and the novice. Potions of Extended BullStrength, Cats Grace and Endurance. Also Stoneskin, Barkskin and Lesser Heals. For the more experienced we have Potions of Heal, Restore and Mindblank.
0 x

southead

Post by southead » 06 Nov 2018, 21:02

Murrpau has decided to slash the price of Prismatic Arrows to 15,000 gp per stack, or 200,000 gp per bag (malar bag included).
0 x