Home security quest - lizard cult

Welcome to the NWN forums!
Peber

Home security quest - lizard cult

Post by Peber » 25 Apr 2018, 19:55

I need some guidance please! I spent a stack of time running around the north forest trying to find the cottage for Lacerta Veneror but to no avail.
I vaguely recall that you needed someone with a high open lock skill to get in. Is this correct or is my memory wrong?
The group of huts I thought Lacerta is in all say they require a specific key to open, as opposed to a DC roll for unlock. I'm not sure if I'm in the wrong place or not. I'm quite stuck!

Any help appreciated! Ta
0 x

André Axe'm

Re: Home security quest - lizard cult

Post by André Axe'm » 25 Apr 2018, 21:30

Cults tend to have secret underground passages just in case they need to escape from pitchfork brigades...
Also, its just a medium lock in this case.
0 x

Peber

Post by Peber » 25 Apr 2018, 23:09

Thanks. I'm quite sure I know the one you're talking about (I tried it but couldn't open it). I didn't give it a second thought since the quest line referred to a hut. I shall revisit.
0 x

kittycatArcane

Post by kittycatArcane » 26 Apr 2018, 04:49

Peber wrote:
25 Apr 2018, 23:09
Thanks. I'm quite sure I know the one you're talking about (I tried it but couldn't open it). I didn't give it a second thought since the quest line referred to a hut. I shall revisit.
The hut is one way, but keep your eyes open for a cave entrance near some ruins too :D
0 x