You may notice that the amount of cookies being dispensed is not in as high of numbers as before - but by the same token, what you can get and for how much has also gone down. Cookies will still be a go-to reward that can be handed out at the discretion of a DM if they like something you've done.
A note for crafters: You can and will be retroactively granted the cookies for your crafting skills that are already at level 20. Just PM me or post here with screenshotted proof of your level 20 skill(s) via your Tradeskill Journal.
- 1 cookie for a DM witnessed player action worthy of note.
- 1 cookie for a player that creates an adventure session that engages other players.
- 1 cookie per 20 levels in crafting.
- 2 cookies for creating Dev content if it is opened to the players (e.g. maps, items, etc.)
- 2 cookies for winning a DM organized event. (1 cookie for 2nd place)
- 1 cookie for 5000 xp or 25k gold
- 1 cookie for 10 levels delevel and relevel. (1-5 levels is free and does not require a cookie.)
- 1 cookie for 1 minor rune; 3 cookies for 1 intermediate rune; 9 cookies for 1 major rune.
- 1 cookie for 1 greater gem; 3 cookies for 1 peerless gem; 9 cookies for 1 superlative gem.
- 3 cookies for an appearance mod (wings/tail/VFX). You may request a "2-for-1" deal to get both wings+tail while still only spending 3 cookies - the stipulation is they must be the same type [i.e. demon wings + demon tail]. If you wish to add one at a later date, you will spend more cookies.)
- 3 cookies for a full character rebuild.
- 5 cookies for a unique skin. (This must be applied for with a backstory and approved by DMs.)
- 20 cookies for any green item.
- 30 cookies for a permanent statue or item placed in the server.
A note on unique skins: There are some stipulations to this reward, which will be covered in their own section in the Monster Skin Application thread. (I am aware there isn't one right this moment - I'm going to fix that shortly.)
And finally... for those of you who aren't about to get a whole bunch of cookies for your maxed out crafting levels, I am going to be going around and personally giving out cookies to everyone I can catch as a token of appreciation for bearing with us to this point through the server migration and other changes. Y'all are the lifeblood to this server, and without you, there isn't a living Edon.