mythic feat immortality

Welcome to the NWN forums!
Torqcaine

mythic feat immortality

Post by Torqcaine » 15 Sep 2018, 12:36

So leveled up Nicha last night, and took the mythic feat immortality. bad thing is it doesn't show up in any radial to activate ( special, spell book or any other ) though it is my feat list. Am i missing something? She is lvl 42 monk / rouge. was going to put an image clip of the description in feat list, (due to having the "epic monk and cleric" where as the wiki only says epic cleric), but cant remember how. cheers for the help.
0 x

André Axe'm

Re: mythic feat immortality

Post by André Axe'm » 15 Sep 2018, 15:39

You took that as a Monk feat? I'm not sure that is supposed to be possible.
I'll have to look into it. We might have decided to add it as a Monk option, but I might have not added it to the radial list. (Yes the engine is stupid and I have to manually tell it to do that.)
This may not be fixable without a hak update, so you may need to redo the Mythic levels in the mean time.
0 x

Torqcaine

Post by Torqcaine » 15 Sep 2018, 16:13

yeh, the description in my feat list said required epic monk or cleric. crit immunity would have made her less squishy for small amount of time. all good though.if you need me too, i can bring her online for you too look at. how would i go about redoing the mythic lvl.
0 x

André Axe'm

Post by André Axe'm » 15 Sep 2018, 16:40

Yep its missing from the Monk Feat list in the Hak that would make it available for use.
I'll remove it from the options next update and make a note to re-add it properly next to we do a hak update.
You'll need to find a DM for a Mythic relevel.
0 x

Torqcaine

Post by Torqcaine » 15 Sep 2018, 16:44

all good. i'll make her run down a dm when i find one online ( trigger finger on the binding speed button )
0 x