A heads up

Want a new group or a setting changed, this would be a good place to ask.
Punkley
Site Admin

A heads up

Post by Punkley » 06 Nov 2015, 00:59

Just so people know I am actually in Japan ATM,

World of tanks tournament.

The internet is as about as reliable as my room is large.... (which is not at all).

So I will be working on making things better when I get back next week.

We should also have a segment on the tournament
0 x

GamingKen

Re: A heads up

Post by GamingKen » 06 Nov 2015, 01:01

Sounds good, and thanks again for throwing this together so quickly!
0 x

Disco

Post by Disco » 06 Nov 2015, 08:09

Are you sleeping one one of those rooms that's about the same size as a telephone box laying down? :lol:
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

DarkMellie

Post by DarkMellie » 06 Nov 2015, 10:23

Good luck!
0 x

Mini

Post by Mini » 06 Nov 2015, 12:25

All good Punkley, I didn't actually expect something thrown up so quickly when I asked about it.
Very much thankful that the GoN community seems to have stayed together
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

Hoodoo

Post by Hoodoo » 07 Nov 2015, 08:09

Just a thought, it would be good to have an index page of the choice PlayAttack games servers servers that we can frequent and meet up on. GON will still have their up, there may be others but it would be good to focus what community there is left into a few choice servers.
0 x

dotarray
Site Admin

Post by dotarray » 07 Nov 2015, 12:32

Hoodoo wrote:Just a thought, it would be good to have an index page of the choice PlayAttack games servers servers that we can frequent and meet up on. GON will still have their up, there may be others but it would be good to focus what community there is left into a few choice servers.
Hey Hoodoo - can you start a thread on this, maybe? It'll probably get lost, here.
0 x
Jessica Citizen, formerly Chienne
Player Attack!

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" - Ernest Hemingway

GamingKen

Post by GamingKen » 07 Nov 2015, 12:36

Hoodoo wrote:Just a thought, it would be good to have an index page of the choice PlayAttack games servers servers that we can frequent and meet up on. GON will still have their up, there may be others but it would be good to focus what community there is left into a few choice servers.
How about starting a "Community Servers" thread, where members who happen to run servers can drop the details, and the first post could be kept updated with details?
0 x

Hoodoo

Post by Hoodoo » 07 Nov 2015, 18:28

I'll give it a shot, but to be honest I'm old and not really up the the latest games and servers. I'm very casual.
0 x

GamingKen

Post by GamingKen » 08 Nov 2015, 15:08

Hoodoo wrote:I'll give it a shot, but to be honest I'm old and not really up the the latest games and servers. I'm very casual.
I don't think you would really need to be up on the latest games or anything, mate. I'd suggest a posting "Community Servers" thread, and all the opening post needs is to be updated as people reply to the thread with details of servers they run, listing game title and server address, and maybe the forum member name for contact. It could end up with a lot 1 posters coming by just wanting to advertise their server, so I'd suggest limiting additions to people who have 25 posts in the forum, or something like that (not that post number counts at this early point).

Rather than it being a long list of "suggested" servers people enjoy playing on, as that could end up being a messy long list that is only based on opinion, a Community Servers thread could list servers actually owned and run by forum members here, seeing as we won't have those games.on.net resources anymore.

I'd be happy to post it and maintain it (or moderators could always update it too), if you don't feel like you want to take on that.
0 x

dotarray
Site Admin

Post by dotarray » 08 Nov 2015, 15:59

Mearehear wrote:I'd be happy to post it and maintain it (or moderators could always update it too), if you don't feel like you want to take on that.
Yoink! Stolen the idea right out from under you! It's now located over here in the PC Gaming forum, so go populate it with info!
1 x
Jessica Citizen, formerly Chienne
Player Attack!

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" - Ernest Hemingway

GamingKen

Post by GamingKen » 08 Nov 2015, 16:08

dotarray wrote:Yoink! Stolen the idea right out from under you! It's now located over here in the PC Gaming forum, so go populate it with info!
Good work! :D
0 x

Hoodoo

Post by Hoodoo » 08 Nov 2015, 16:13

Cheers thanks for that!
0 x