Confirmation of next Borderlands being in the works...

The question: First or third person?
The answer: *boom* Headshot!
Mugsy

Confirmation of next Borderlands being in the works...

Post by Mugsy » 26 Apr 2016, 18:47

http://www.co-optimus.com/article/14138 ... -east.html

Gearbox has confirmed at PAX East that they've began working on the next Borderlands title. Sounds like it's just in concept stage so I got a bit of time to finish BL2 and its DLC packs.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

Ralph Wiggum

Re: Confirmation of next Borderlands being in the works...

Post by Ralph Wiggum » 26 Apr 2016, 18:50

Well...I wonder which game funding they're skimming from in order to develop it.

Yes, I'm still bitter :)
0 x
RIP Games.On.Net.

Mugsy

Post by Mugsy » 26 Apr 2016, 19:51

LOL. Probably Battleborn I'd say... which is why I'm not buying it. It might be their own game but it's not like they can subcontract out to too many other developers after that ACM debacle.

I preordered ACM on PS3 and even though I was using credit earned from online surveys, it was really disappointing to see such an inferior game being released. Gearbox really shouldn't have spent their time on BL2 and instead worked on ACM themselves so it was done right.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

korbain

Post by korbain » 03 May 2016, 00:37

Awesome! :D Love borderlands! Especially the 2nd. Just a fun shooter in a cool world :)
0 x

n1cholas

Post by n1cholas » 04 May 2016, 11:03

Mugsy wrote:I preordered ACM on PS3 and even though I was using credit earned from online surveys, it was really disappointing to see such an inferior game being released. Gearbox really shouldn't have spent their time on BL2 and instead worked on ACM themselves so it was done right.
I played ACM after all the patches on PC and it was still a trainwreck.

I played a lot of Borderlands 1 and I did buy Borderlands 2 but I only played about 30 mins of Borderlands 2. I dislike when developers/publishers release poor value DLC and Borderlands 2 has a lot of poor value DLC.
0 x