PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

The question: First or third person?
The answer: *boom* Headshot!
User avatar
Mini
Posts: 2878
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:31
Location: Bendigo
Contact:

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Mini » 08 Jan 2018, 15:13

Yeah it is great being shot behind cover... in buildings, or the very instant you poke your head out...
I love the new map, kinda bored of the old one.
I still haven't been given my points for a win and a second a few weeks ago...

And well, the hackers are just killing my enthusiasm for the game, I play it when other people are only now...

In saying that I did get a solo win a few days ago
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 08 Jan 2018, 15:32

Mini wrote:
08 Jan 2018, 15:13
Yeah it is great being shot behind cover... in buildings, or the very instant you poke your head out...
I love the new map, kinda bored of the old one.
I still haven't been given my points for a win and a second a few weeks ago...

And well, the hackers are just killing my enthusiasm for the game, I play it when other people are only now...

In saying that I did get a solo win a few days ago
I seriously hate the new map, it just doesn't seem to flow well at all and the loot is garbage no matter where you look.. but you're right about the hackers, people knowing where you are, shooting through things, or dying like this..



I'm pretty certain at this point their cash flow comes from cheaters repurchasing the game, so they can't come down too hard on them or they wont bother rebuying it when they get banned.

Nekosan was saying the other night at if you look at the top 10% of players for every server none of the accounts are more than 2-3 days old, yet they're at the top of the leaderboards.
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
stingtwo
Posts: 98
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:47

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by stingtwo » 08 Jan 2018, 16:33

When you think about it, if they manage to play something around 25-30 rounds of pubg, the selling of crates on the steam market practically pay for the game itself.
0 x

User avatar
Mini
Posts: 2878
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:31
Location: Bendigo
Contact:

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Mini » 08 Jan 2018, 16:35

That is the exact reason that hacking is so prevalent... if you can turn a profit, then it is easy
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3042
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by kharis » 08 Jan 2018, 17:13

how do you get the crates, do you find them in the game or get them for winning?
0 x

User avatar
stingtwo
Posts: 98
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:47

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by stingtwo » 08 Jan 2018, 17:15

You earn points in the game for damaging players, killing players and position you came that round, you trade those points for crates
0 x

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 08 Jan 2018, 17:42

stingtwo wrote:
08 Jan 2018, 17:15
You earn points in the game for damaging players, killing players and position you came that round, you trade those points for crates
So with an aimbot, you make all the crate money because kills are super easy
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
kharis
Posts: 3042
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:59
Location: 127.0.0.1
Contact:

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by kharis » 08 Jan 2018, 18:05

i see
0 x

Disruptor4
Posts: 861
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 10:55
Location: A place where there is 4 seasons in one day.

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disruptor4 » 09 Jan 2018, 11:12

Last night a guy with a 4x on a M4 managed to (using full auto) kill myself and Forgetful_Lion from a decent distance within a matter of milliseconds of each other.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 09 Jan 2018, 11:52

Disruptor4 wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 11:12
Last night a guy with a 4x on a M4 managed to (using full auto) kill myself and Forgetful_Lion from a decent distance within a matter of milliseconds of each other.
That's at least every second game of PUBG now, it's why I hate the new map so much.. 70% of the server is dead within the first 3 minutes because everyone drops on the very few good loot spots, then you spend 20 minutes running around pointlessly, and the first person drops you on full auto with all headshots before you can even get off a round or figure out where they are shooting from.

/r/pubg is full of cheating reports, although they usually ban/delete anyone for posting them, and the pubg twitter is unresponsive to any videos/comments about cheating in game.
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
boars
Posts: 391
Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 11:33
Location: Q. OO-su-to-ra-re-ah
Contact:

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by boars » 09 Jan 2018, 12:21

damnit was going to start playing this... as I'm over fortnight and wanted to play a game where people cannot spam walls faster them you can knock them down.

No building sounds delicious... the hacking though... bleh
0 x

User avatar
Makena
Posts: 1222
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 20:44

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Makena » 09 Jan 2018, 12:46

boars wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 12:21
damnit was going to start playing this... as I'm over fortnight and wanted to play a game where people cannot spam walls faster them you can knock them down.

No building sounds delicious... the hacking though... bleh
It's still a lot of fun, hit me up if you get it and I'll play with you
0 x

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 09 Jan 2018, 14:48

Makena wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 12:46
boars wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 12:21
damnit was going to start playing this... as I'm over fortnight and wanted to play a game where people cannot spam walls faster them you can knock them down.

No building sounds delicious... the hacking though... bleh
It's still a lot of fun, hit me up if you get it and I'll play with you
It is a lot of fun, the gunfights are excellent if you can avoid a cheater, despite the hacking I'm still playing and I'm probably 400 hours in by now.
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
stingtwo
Posts: 98
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:47

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by stingtwo » 09 Jan 2018, 15:30

boars wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 12:21
damnit was going to start playing this... as I'm over fortnight and wanted to play a game where people cannot spam walls faster them you can knock them down.

No building sounds delicious... the hacking though... bleh
The cheating is no-where near as bad as we're making it out, for the 1.5 million bans battleye claims for this game, it's less than 5% of every purchase of the game.(i'm probably coming across about 1 cheat or group of cheats once every 20 games)

You're going to come across bad hit boxes and inconsistent quality of gameplay between way before a cheater.
0 x

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 09 Jan 2018, 15:53

stingtwo wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 15:30
boars wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 12:21
damnit was going to start playing this... as I'm over fortnight and wanted to play a game where people cannot spam walls faster them you can knock them down.

No building sounds delicious... the hacking though... bleh
The cheating is no-where near as bad as we're making it out, for the 1.5 million bans battleye claims for this game, it's less than 5% of every purchase of the game.(i'm probably coming across about 1 cheat or group of cheats once every 20 games)

You're going to come across bad hit boxes and inconsistent quality of gameplay between way before a cheater.
I disagree, we generally run into game ending aimbotters every 2nd or 3rd game, that's not an exaggeration
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
boars
Posts: 391
Joined: 08 Nov 2015, 11:33
Location: Q. OO-su-to-ra-re-ah
Contact:

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by boars » 09 Jan 2018, 16:29

either way ill give it a shot, thanks
0 x

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 09 Jan 2018, 17:28

Yeah do, even despite the cheaters it's still a great game until you run into them - from what I understand, the cheaters tend to be higher packed the higher rated you are, which makes it shit for us
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

User avatar
Nekosan
Posts: 1001
Joined: 09 Nov 2015, 19:39
Location: GoN Refugee Camp

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Nekosan » 09 Jan 2018, 19:38

stingtwo wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 15:30

The cheating is no-where near as bad as we're making it out, for the 1.5 million bans battleye claims for this game, it's less than 5% of every purchase of the game.(i'm probably coming across about 1 cheat or group of cheats once every 20 games)

You're going to come across bad hit boxes and inconsistent quality of gameplay between way before a cheater.
I disagree, I'm 700 hours in and at this stage i think disco & i come across a hacker in 50% of games... I'm also sort of convinced that the other 50% where we DON'T encounter one it's just because we screw up or get outplayed before we come into contact with the ones that are in that match. The level of opposition hasnt gone up (if anything its gone down) and we've gone from nearly 70% top 10 finishes and 15-20% wins to something like 20% stop 10 and 2% wins.

I struggle to think of a game in the last month where we lost for a reason other than WE fucked up or the guy is blatantly cheating.
0 x
steamcommunity.com/id/krautpants

User avatar
Mini
Posts: 2878
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:31
Location: Bendigo
Contact:

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Mini » 09 Jan 2018, 19:48

Fucking up is so easy too... like running to a shack thinking you are safe but there is a full squad just over the hill that blow you away... (I may have done this)
It is a good fun game, but I am just a bit over it at the moment...

I did see something about a Paladins Battle Royale game mode... and since it has classes like Overwatch, it has my interest much more...
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 09 Jan 2018, 20:31

Nekosan wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 19:38
stingtwo wrote:
09 Jan 2018, 15:30

The cheating is no-where near as bad as we're making it out, for the 1.5 million bans battleye claims for this game, it's less than 5% of every purchase of the game.(i'm probably coming across about 1 cheat or group of cheats once every 20 games)

You're going to come across bad hit boxes and inconsistent quality of gameplay between way before a cheater.
I disagree, I'm 700 hours in and at this stage i think disco & i come across a hacker in 50% of games... I'm also sort of convinced that the other 50% where we DON'T encounter one it's just because we screw up or get outplayed before we come into contact with the ones that are in that match. The level of opposition hasnt gone up (if anything its gone down) and we've gone from nearly 70% top 10 finishes and 15-20% wins to something like 20% stop 10 and 2% wins.

I struggle to think of a game in the last month where we lost for a reason other than WE fucked up or the guy is blatantly cheating.
There was that time Jez drove the car straight up to the occupied building :lol:
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

Disruptor4
Posts: 861
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 10:55
Location: A place where there is 4 seasons in one day.

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disruptor4 » 10 Jan 2018, 14:17

Yeah I'd say I come across cheaters way less than we're making it out to be. More often than not it was bad decision making by us than being wrecked by a cheater. Still having a blast in the game though as being with friends and shit that happens throughout is what makes it.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 10 Jan 2018, 15:30

Disruptor4 wrote:
10 Jan 2018, 14:17
Yeah I'd say I come across cheaters way less than we're making it out to be. More often than not it was bad decision making by us than being wrecked by a cheater. Still having a blast in the game though as being with friends and shit that happens throughout is what makes it.
It's gotta be the ranking system then, I've got piled of recorded footage and deathcams that can't be anything but cheating.. guess this is a game where "git gud" doesn't apply :lol:
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

Disruptor4
Posts: 861
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 10:55
Location: A place where there is 4 seasons in one day.

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disruptor4 » 11 Jan 2018, 11:01

Disco wrote:
10 Jan 2018, 15:30
Disruptor4 wrote:
10 Jan 2018, 14:17
Yeah I'd say I come across cheaters way less than we're making it out to be. More often than not it was bad decision making by us than being wrecked by a cheater. Still having a blast in the game though as being with friends and shit that happens throughout is what makes it.
It's gotta be the ranking system then, I've got piled of recorded footage and deathcams that can't be anything but cheating.. guess this is a game where "git gud" doesn't apply :lol:
Haha who knows! It might be cheaters. Some definitely are but past couple nights I've failed miserably so might not have come across them yet. And at the same time, the past few nights when we all die I rage out before watching the death cam lol.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Disco
Posts: 3965
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 17:32
Location: NSW

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disco » 11 Jan 2018, 11:44

Just enjoy it man, if you're not running into the cheaters that's a good thing, I hope you never do :(
0 x
Nekosan wrote:
29 Mar 2018, 00:36
Disco is fkn banned from the flamethrower. :lol:

Disruptor4
Posts: 861
Joined: 06 Nov 2015, 10:55
Location: A place where there is 4 seasons in one day.

Re: PLAYERUNKNOWNS BATTLEGROUNDS

Post by Disruptor4 » 12 Jan 2018, 08:42

Last night was a decent night... Winner winner chicken dinner in squad!
https://pubg.op.gg/user/Disruptor4?server=oc
0 x
Image

Post Reply