Halo Infinite

The question: First or third person?
The answer: *boom* Headshot!
Mugsy

Halo Infinite

Post by Mugsy » 10 Jun 2019, 19:00

I've played bugger all Halo but I do enjoy watching it...

[youtube]https://youtu.be/jfZmCo_SNOU[/youtube]
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

n1cholas

Re: Halo Infinite

Post by n1cholas » 10 Jun 2019, 22:59

I used to be a huge Halo fan but after the original trilogy it was one disappointing game after another.

The last Halo game I spent much time on was Halo 4 with the Master Chief Collection on its broken launch being the last Halo game I played. I returned the MCC and the bundle it came with as in a two week span I managed to get into two matchmaking games and I didn't have the time to organise customs with people.

I've played many alpha and beta games that had less issues then Halo 4 and the MCC had on launch.

I doubt the series will return to its gameplay roots so I don't follow the series at all any more.

The Halo lore wasn't that great and it was actually better during the original series when there was still the mystique around the Masterchief, the lore that came after the original trilogy was often weak and sometimes the books and games contradicted each other.

I wish 343i luck but I don't think they're capable or want to create a Halo game that appeals to many fans of the original trilogy, myself included.
0 x