Warframe

How to use climbing axes for fun and profit, with your hosts Nathan Drake and Lara Croft.
Kinky Kel

Re: Warframe

Post by Kinky Kel » 19 Apr 2016, 13:24

I can help you get it to level 30 really quickly if you're interested. I'll just drag you to a Tower 3 Defense or survival. We run that for 20-30 mins and your Excalibur will definitely be leveled :P
0 x

Mini

Post by Mini » 19 Apr 2016, 13:38

Haha, might do that when I see you online one night.
Tonight is out, but some speed leveling wouldn't be the worst thing ever.

I also noticed that I either didn't do something correctly, or something bugged as I don't have any story missions now that I completed killing the first guy. Seem to just be doing random missions around planets now.

Or is that what is meant to happen?
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

Kinky Kel

Post by Kinky Kel » 19 Apr 2016, 13:54

I think that's what is supposed to happen. A lot of things have changed since I first started and unlocked the worlds. Basically all I had was the intro where you play around with the Excalibur then you were given the galaxy map... and away you went. lol. You had to figure out everything as you went along :P

So I dunno what the new player starting thing is like, but yeah I'd just jump from planet to planet unlocking all the zones, killing the bosses and collecting weapons and frames.
0 x

DarkMellie

Post by DarkMellie » 19 Apr 2016, 14:51

New quests will drop in as you play!
0 x
TS: tms-1.games.on.net Channel: Mellie's Random Games Password: gonmellie

korbain

Post by korbain » 21 Apr 2016, 17:27

What's this game like? Looks pretty cool from i've seen, is it okay to play solo/does it match make?

Been meaning to try it for ages, i love sci-fi games like this and i've liked what i've seen.

Is it a massive grind though? :O
0 x

Mini

Post by Mini » 21 Apr 2016, 18:26

I am only early in the game, but you can set it to be solo only, makes it harder, but it isn't impossible.
I have played most of what I have done solo, with only a couple of missions done with the others on here.

Others will have to comment on the grind though, I'm not far enough in to know...
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

korbain

Post by korbain » 28 Apr 2016, 00:27

Mini wrote:I am only early in the game, but you can set it to be solo only, makes it harder, but it isn't impossible.
I have played most of what I have done solo, with only a couple of missions done with the others on here.

Others will have to comment on the grind though, I'm not far enough in to know...
Sweet, i'm all for playing with people :D just curious if it match makes or do i need actual friends to play with (i'm not a loner, just none of my friends play warframe lol)

And obviously how much of a grind there is, i'm sure a game thats been around aslong as warframe has a decent variety of content :)
0 x

Disruptor4

Post by Disruptor4 » 28 Apr 2016, 22:49

You can chose to go solo or match make. It can get grindy at times when you need certain items to start building new weapons/frames etc.
0 x

korbain

Post by korbain » 28 Apr 2016, 23:05

Disruptor4 wrote:You can chose to go solo or match make. It can get grindy at times when you need certain items to start building new weapons/frames etc.
Yeah sweet, i'm sure it can't be anymore grindy than the division or destiny lol I'll look into it! :D
0 x