Mortal Kombat 9

In the red corner, Ken and Ryu. In the blue corner, Scorpion and Sub-Zero.
Mugsy

Mortal Kombat 9

Post by Mugsy » 19 Mar 2016, 14:15

So I've decided to go back and play through Mortal Kombat 9 (esp since my 360 controller is plugged into my PC permanently now).

Finished the Story mode unlocking Quan Chi and Cyber Sub Zero), making 150k krypt koins in the process so (almost) unlocked all the alt costumes and fatalities via the krypt.

Started playing through the challenge tower to get to 300 and unlock Mileena's other Alt costume.

Not sure I can be bothered doing most of the achievements though... don't really want to get into any online matches. But I've come to the conclusion that even if they don't release DLC pack 2 for MKX on PC (I'm not getting a PS4 or XB1), MK9 is my perfect Mortal Kombat game. The retreading of MK1-3's story with modern fighting game mechanics did it for me.
0 x
CherryRed wrote:
02 Dec 2018, 21:33
It'll look amazing shoved up his ass if he doesn't actually learn to play the fucking thing.

NotThatDoug

Re: Mortal Kombat 9

Post by NotThatDoug » 27 Mar 2016, 17:29

Yeah I still go back to MK9 from time to time, PC works a treat with my Hori fighting stick for 360 plugged in.

I think the roster was the perfect size, I like MKXs new characters but they probably needed a couple more classics and its not like there weren't a couple that were in story mode that got left out, and its not like USF4 which was crazy overwhelming at times.

A mate got it last time it was on special and we keep meaning to have a game but never get organized,
0 x
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561197970978425]Image[/url]