Forum Login

Treloar

Forum Login

Post by Treloar » 24 Nov 2017, 07:46

It needs some work...

I couldn't understand someone' comment the other day about the forum being dead, I now understand why.... no one can login :!:

It took me multiple attempts over more than a month to get back on.

If you cannot login you cannot contact anyone or access any information required to let someone know your having issues even :!:

The CAPTCHA thing is horrendous.... I eventually got back on when I found out after requesting a new password I have to then to request a activation email to activate the new password. Apparently just trying to use the new password sent to your email address is not enough. Not that it's explained anywhere that its required to be done.

EPIC FAIL :!: :!: :!:

Oh and by the way, the registration system is also rooted. I accepted about a week in of not being able to login that I had to create a new account and attempted to do so with 3 other email accounts... not one worked. So if your wondering why you haven't heard from someone in awhile or the forum isn't getting any new members. That's why :!:

Is there any reason why the FAQ page comes up as a 404 error :?:
0 x

stingtwo

Re: Forum Login

Post by stingtwo » 25 Nov 2017, 22:45

You can jump on the playerattack discord here https://discord.gg/ufMdCXJ and post a message saying which part of the forums are buggered, as for the FAQ, either page is corrupted or was deleted accidentally.
0 x

Treloar

Post by Treloar » 26 Nov 2017, 14:37

I forgot about discord, unfortunately not even that is listed anywhere that's accessible unless you can login
0 x

Mini

Post by Mini » 28 Nov 2017, 09:32

Other option is to use Twitter and send a message to Punkley https://twitter.com/Punkley
0 x
Proudly supporting Player Attack through Patreon

Battle.Net - MiniSanders#1895
uPlay - mini15michael
Steam - RtD>MiniSanders
Origin - MiniSanders
Player Attack Discord

Disco

Post by Disco » 28 Nov 2017, 12:19

Eeh.. lets be honest, their care factor is zero for what goes on here
0 x