The Boris bubble

brimlad

The Boris bubble

Post by brimlad » 25 Jul 2019, 09:14

what could possibly go wrong with western liberal democracy over the next three years :shock:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-25/ ... n=analysis
0 x

Sathias

Re: The Boris bubble

Post by Sathias » 25 Jul 2019, 11:38

I have never been more convinced we live in a kakistocracy. Although Chapo Trap House's theory of "Hellworld" also makes sense.
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

Nekosan

Post by Nekosan » 26 Jul 2019, 01:17

It's gotta be clownworld timeline or some shit Sath, I legit cannot believe there are TWO major Western leaders who have haircuts like a homeschooled kid. Like, when you become POTUS or PM is there not a sassy black stylist who snips her scissors at you, cracks her neck side to side and snaps "nigga get your little rascall haircut ass in my chair!"

Buy a fucking suit that fits, get a haircut that your mother didnt do for free and at least LOOK slightly respectable.
0 x
steamcommunity.com/id/krautpants

Sathias

Post by Sathias » 26 Jul 2019, 06:40

Nekosan wrote:
26 Jul 2019, 01:17
It's gotta be clownworld timeline or some shit Sath, I legit cannot believe there are TWO major Western leaders who have haircuts like a homeschooled kid. Like, when you become POTUS or PM is there not a sassy black stylist who snips her scissors at you, cracks her neck side to side and snaps "nigga get your little rascall haircut ass in my chair!"

Buy a fucking suit that fits, get a haircut that your mother didnt do for free and at least LOOK slightly respectable.
Yeah totally agreed. Although both are also so unrealistically arrogant that there is no way you could improve on them.

My other theory is that now that all 3 are leader, Trump, Boris and Scomo can assemble their final form, Doltron.
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

Nekosan

Post by Nekosan » 26 Jul 2019, 12:09

Wait for bird breeding an rehabilitation programs en mass.
0 x
steamcommunity.com/id/krautpants

storm84

Post by storm84 » 26 Jul 2019, 12:33

We're definitely in a new political paradigm. Trump and Johnson have said and done so many things of which just one would ruin any other politician, yet they are just quirks for them. Though that level of incompetence and being ill-suited for the job says that there's something fractured in the Business-As-Usual politics of the last couple of decades. The masses have lost trust in conventional politicians despite this period of peace and prosperity, so the buffoons who thumb their nose at the establishment image get populist support. Saner politicians in liberal democracies need to do better to marginalise people like this...
0 x