DM Assistance - Help!!

Welcome to the NWN forums!
André Axe'm
Posts: 755
Joined: 03 Dec 2015, 16:59

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by André Axe'm » 21 Aug 2018, 09:57

Do you have a non standard model? As it worked fine when I tested as a human.
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 21 Aug 2018, 11:34

Just a standard wood elf but now I can get the branches off it all is good thanks for your time and efforts in this matter Andre...
0 x

WilStryker
Posts: 34
Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 19:54

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by WilStryker » 11 Sep 2018, 21:26

Hi,

I'm after a DM to realign my character to Lawful Evil as I'm unable to choose monk class.

Please let me know if / when this is possible.

Thankyou.
0 x

WilStryker
Posts: 34
Joined: 09 Aug 2018, 19:54

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by WilStryker » 18 Sep 2018, 09:22

Hi,

I require assistance of a DM.

Grandma See'Kno Eve'vle started as a gnome build, but after logging out and in the build changed to a human size.
0 x

Depth
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Nov 2018, 16:03

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Depth » 27 Nov 2018, 16:47

What's the process for getting monster skin characters recreated?

Similar note, getting my pixie wings back.

Is this something any DM can help out with?
0 x

User avatar
kittycatArcane
Posts: 306
Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 17:45
Location: Wasteland of Lost Souls

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by kittycatArcane » 28 Nov 2018, 07:13

Depth wrote:
27 Nov 2018, 16:47
What's the process for getting monster skin characters recreated?

Similar note, getting my pixie wings back.

Is this something any DM can help out with?
Getting monster skins and body modifications back for recreated characters are both totally doable as long as we know they were characters from the old server.
You may either post your recreated character(s) here or PM me with them, whichever is your preference. It may take a little time to fulfill your request (because I, in particular, am busy and forgetful) but it shall be done!
0 x
Image

Depth
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Nov 2018, 16:03

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Depth » 28 Nov 2018, 19:34

kittycatArcane wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 07:13
Depth wrote:
27 Nov 2018, 16:47
What's the process for getting monster skin characters recreated?

Similar note, getting my pixie wings back.

Is this something any DM can help out with?
Getting monster skins and body modifications back for recreated characters are both totally doable as long as we know they were characters from the old server.
You may either post your recreated character(s) here or PM me with them, whichever is your preference. It may take a little time to fulfill your request (because I, in particular, am busy and forgetful) but it shall be done!
Sure thing. Obviously I'm a bit rusty with the process as it has been literal years. I haven't recreated them yet. I'll reach out when I've got that sorted. Is it advisable to contact via the discord?

For reference the two I want to get back in particular, Tian Roh Kor, black orc from Ice Vale and Miph Sylvan (halfling with fairy wings).

Thanks in advance.
0 x

User avatar
kittycatArcane
Posts: 306
Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 17:45
Location: Wasteland of Lost Souls

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by kittycatArcane » 29 Nov 2018, 01:38

Depth wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 19:34
kittycatArcane wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 07:13
Depth wrote:
27 Nov 2018, 16:47
What's the process for getting monster skin characters recreated?

Similar note, getting my pixie wings back.

Is this something any DM can help out with?
Getting monster skins and body modifications back for recreated characters are both totally doable as long as we know they were characters from the old server.
You may either post your recreated character(s) here or PM me with them, whichever is your preference. It may take a little time to fulfill your request (because I, in particular, am busy and forgetful) but it shall be done!
Sure thing. Obviously I'm a bit rusty with the process as it has been literal years. I haven't recreated them yet. I'll reach out when I've got that sorted. Is it advisable to contact via the discord?

For reference the two I want to get back in particular, Tian Roh Kor, black orc from Ice Vale and Miph Sylvan (halfling with fairy wings).

Thanks in advance.
Ah yes, I remember these characters! (albeit the memory is rather fuzzy)
Yes, please let me know when you're ready to get them sorted out. I will see contact via Discord sooner because I have it on my phone, so I'll see it even if I'm at work - but either Discord or the forums is perfectly fine.
0 x
Image

User avatar
Navarre
Posts: 226
Joined: 25 Feb 2016, 19:46
Location: South Australia

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Navarre » 15 Dec 2018, 10:45

Depth wrote:
28 Nov 2018, 19:34

Miph Sylvan (halfling with fairy wings).
rewinged - 14/12/18

-Nav-
0 x
'Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most'

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 29 Mar 2019, 00:34

Am looking for some time this weekend or earlier for a kindly DM to assist in the rebuild of Ryannia Luelin... Please be aware that I live in the UK and in addition our clocks go forward this weekend to enter into British Summer Time... Please message me here on the forum that this might be arranged...
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 01 Apr 2019, 07:13

Seems at the moment no one is available or is there a problem I am not aware of ?

Am going to be available tomorrow (monday) from GMT BST +0 from around 7am til around 10:30 ish am for those that what a time check difference to my time zone as I post this message it is 21:14 pm (Sunday)...
0 x

User avatar
Sathias
Posts: 1860
Joined: 05 Nov 2015, 16:59
Contact:

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sathias » 01 Apr 2019, 09:30

7am your time is around 5pm on the east coast of Australia.
0 x
"Put the damn gun down, boy. It aint no toy." - Lite

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 01 Apr 2019, 18:54

Am around right now and will be in game for around next 2 hours ...
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 01 Apr 2019, 20:37

No one again so will try at the same time schedule this Wednesday ...
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 03 Apr 2019, 17:39

So its Wednesday and I am around for about the next 2 hours or so in game ... I hope today I can get my character rebuilt please...
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 04 Apr 2019, 03:42

All is good thanks to Alkarl... Had a little problem at Custos but tried again later on and after rebooting our router the message of the options issue cleared up and was able to get level 41 once again... My guess it was a our end as our internet connection was a little flakey for some reason earlier... So guess it was interferring somewhat...

Still as said all is good now thanks again for the patience shown...
0 x

TheDarkRose
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Apr 2019, 02:00

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by TheDarkRose » 11 Apr 2019, 02:11

So I went AWOL for a while, and forgot to opt out of my store
I have since come back, and the merchant claims to not remember me (fair)
How do I get rid of my merchant token? Just bin it?
Character name is Wester Ashby, the merchant token is Merchant Token 01
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 11 Apr 2019, 03:42

Think you need to ask a DM to remove it for you, as I believe you will not be able to, as you say, bin it...
0 x

southead
Posts: 152
Joined: 01 Dec 2015, 12:20

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by southead » 11 Apr 2019, 20:20

TheDarkRose wrote:
11 Apr 2019, 02:11
So I went AWOL for a while, and forgot to opt out of my store
I have since come back, and the merchant claims to not remember me (fair)
How do I get rid of my merchant token? Just bin it?
Character name is Wester Ashby, the merchant token is Merchant Token 01
Murrpau would gladly take this shop off dosst hands!
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 25 Nov 2019, 16:29

It has recently occurred to me that in the critical rebuild of Ryannia that one item is missing and am unsure as to wheather I can myself recover the item without assistance... That item being the dragon quest amulet if I recall I was up to blue dragon... I do not mind redoing the earlier dragons again sort of starting from scratch with a replacement one but am unsure as to wheather or not the quest giver would even talk to Ryannia at this point or whether the quest giver still wants the blue dragon death item for proof... I have in the last few weeks killed the blue dragon several times and I think because I do not possess the amulet it is not giving me the death token to hand in...

Can someone look into this for me please ... Am not in too much of a rush for it but it does need sorting out... Thanks in advance ...
0 x

User avatar
kittycatArcane
Posts: 306
Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 17:45
Location: Wasteland of Lost Souls

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by kittycatArcane » 26 Nov 2019, 08:03

Sapphire wrote:
25 Nov 2019, 16:29
It has recently occurred to me that in the critical rebuild of Ryannia that one item is missing and am unsure as to wheather I can myself recover the item without assistance... That item being the dragon quest amulet if I recall I was up to blue dragon... I do not mind redoing the earlier dragons again sort of starting from scratch with a replacement one but am unsure as to wheather or not the quest giver would even talk to Ryannia at this point or whether the quest giver still wants the blue dragon death item for proof... I have in the last few weeks killed the blue dragon several times and I think because I do not possess the amulet it is not giving me the death token to hand in...

Can someone look into this for me please ... Am not in too much of a rush for it but it does need sorting out... Thanks in advance ...
Yep, sounds like it's probably mad about the lack of the item in your inventory. We can get it sorted with a little fiddling by giving you the token & amulet (I just have to remember which stage of the amulet you would be at) - and failing that, I should be able to just reset it to where you can do it from the beginning and we'll go from there.
My schedule is a little (a lot) all over the place atm, but I will catch you soon.
0 x
Image

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 26 Nov 2019, 09:28

Would be appreciated Kitty, all I can recall is as said above that I was upto but had not done the blue dragon prior to Ryannia's critical rebuild a few months back... Am going to go talk to the duke at Tobaro a bit later and see if there is any result from that ... Probably report on that convo if there is one by what it for me at least tomorrow morning...
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 26 Nov 2019, 11:08

I guess I was being overly worried about this as it seems everything is okay I got quest back on line so to speak and I have restarted the quest line from scratch and got the amulet back too after killing the first green draggy in the Trondor Swamp so things look as if they have resolved themselves in this matter ...
0 x

Sapphire
Posts: 469
Joined: 17 May 2016, 21:40
Location: UK England, Midlands

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by Sapphire » 27 Nov 2019, 08:04

Oh dear... Resolve one problem and another rears its ugly head ...

A character I have and use to store items seems to be caught in the enterence area where she can not exit, because apparently she does not have a life token ??? Yet I can quite clearly find it one the first page of the inventory... There is also some odd message about making space and relogging yet again there is at least 2 and half pages clear and empty in this characters inventory.... Assistance I think is required for me to be able to re-assess the items I have stored on this character...
0 x

User avatar
kittycatArcane
Posts: 306
Joined: 30 Nov 2015, 17:45
Location: Wasteland of Lost Souls

Re: DM Assistance - Help!!

Post by kittycatArcane » 28 Nov 2019, 02:26

Sapphire wrote:
27 Nov 2019, 08:04
Oh dear... Resolve one problem and another rears its ugly head ...

A character I have and use to store items seems to be caught in the enterence area where she can not exit, because apparently she does not have a life token ??? Yet I can quite clearly find it one the first page of the inventory... There is also some odd message about making space and relogging yet again there is at least 2 and half pages clear and empty in this characters inventory.... Assistance I think is required for me to be able to re-assess the items I have stored on this character...
Never seen that one before :? Maybe able to be solved by a quick DM kill-raise or a server reset. Catch you soon!
0 x
Image

Post Reply